RECRUITMENT ... TRAINING ... ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT ... COUNSELING
Twelve years of domestic and international experience in executive recruitment staff training and development, budget administration, and employee assistance programs. Strong record of accomplishments working with senior managers to recruit highly qualified work teams and personnel. Particularly successful directing outreach, personnel, and marketing programs for human resources. Graduate degree in Psychology and training as a senior-level psychologist in the occupational field
EXECUTIVE RECRUITER/ DRAKEINTERNATIONAL. 1990-Present
PRODUCTIVITY MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT Sydney，Australia and Seattle, WA
With more than 800 employees, Drake International provides executive recruitment, staffing, sales, training, management consulting, and employee assessment services in nine countries. Responsible for executive recruitment and marketing in the greater Seattle area.
* Named one of top five executive recruiters for the company out of 70 total recruiters worldwide. Billed over $190,000 during a 12-month period.
* Administered extensive psychological testing and screening to prospective employees to ensure a good match between applicants and the employer.
* Selected by senior management to market and provide technical training on a brand new psychological assessment product called "Triage." Led marketing effort to introduce the product to major companies in the Pacific Northwest market.
REHABILITATION CONSULTNT/ ANDERS0N REHABILITATION GROUP. 1989~1990
PSYCHOLOGIST Melbourne, Australia
Anderson provides work rehabilitation, stress management, and other human resources and psychological services to individuals who have suffered some work injury. Responsible for psychological testing, counseling and therapy, medical and legal report writing, business planning, and liaison with corporate employers.
* Successfully negotiated a significant number of "return to work" contracts with corporate employers.
* Named acting manager for six months.During that period directed day-to-day business functions with no problems or interruptions in business activity.
* Established a network of clients and developed strong business relations for repeat referral business.
Previous experience (1986-1988) as Client Services Supervisor with Community Services Victoria, a state government department. Conducted training programs and provided information on legislation and policy development. Started career as Youth Projects Coordinator(1983-1985).
M.A.(equivalent) and B.A. in Psychology Monash University, Australia.
Completed University of Washington's Executive Management Program, 1995